Party Survival Guide
Party Survival Guide for Parents
The Party Survival Guide will help you remember the details that will help make your party stress-free. If you have questions, please contact our Party Coordinator for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (925) 820-2525. The office is open 9:30am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. E-mails and phone calls are not monitored after business hours or on weekends. All changes to party arrangements must be made at least 2-3 days prior to party date and during normal office business hours. Thanks!
What to Bring
- The same credit card used to book the party and a government issued photo I.D.
- Party cake or cupcakes, guest list, goody bags, camera, skates.
- No other outside food or drink is allowed!
When You Arrive
- Try to arrive approximately 15 minutes early.
- You need to bring the same credit card used to book the party and a government issued photo I.D.
- Check in with the host at the table in the outside lobby. Give them your guest list. This is a good time to find out who your host will be and ask any questions and/or order any additional items you may want.
- Upon check-in, we’ll put your gifts, cake, and goody bags into an office cubby until it is time for your party.
- You may now proceed inside to get and/or put on your skates. There will be a shoe bin with your child’s name on it, placed alongside the skate rack for you and your guests. This bin is for shoes only. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We will check in any guests that should arrive after you. Please proceed inside to avoid crowding the lobby. Parents may come in to meet you and drop off their child.
Now That You're Inside
- Do not take any items into your room before you are called into the room. We will bring your gifts, cake/cupcakes, goody bags, etc. to your room when it is time for your party. We will have set up the room and arranged for the food and drink.* There are no decorations allowed on the walls of the party room or outside the room.
- When we have your room completed, the D.J. will announce it over the P.A. system. Please note that the time given to enter your room is an approximation. We may call you earlier or later than the specified time. Your host will meet you at the entrance to the room.
- You are limited to 45 minutes in the room to complete festivities. The time will go fast, so remain time conscious. In many cases, parents choose not to open gifts until they get home. We will supply you with a large plastic bag for gifts to take to your car for safekeeping.
- When you are finished, the children may go back out to skate for the remainder of the session. Your host will hand you a bill for any balance that you may owe. Please pay them at this time.
- Our employees are trained to give the best service possible. If you feel they did an exceptional job, you may reward them with a tip, based on your discretion. We expect our employees to be customer friendly. Please let us know if you received the service you expected.
- We will clean the room and store any leftover cake until you are ready to leave. Please keep all food and drinks on the tables. We want our rooms to remain clean and neat for the next party. There will be a $50.00 cleaning fee assessed if we need to clean walls, windows, ceiling, etc. of food or debris.
When You Leave
- Please remember your cake, gifts, shoes, etc.
- We do not allow skating outside the building, so please remove your skates prior to leaving.
Thank you for choosing the Golden Skate for your birthday party!
There is a $45 charge if the party is cancelled 21 or fewer days before the party. No refunds are given if cancelled fewer than 14 days before the party. We will reschedule without charge if you call before the scheduled date.