The Golden Skate Covid-19 Safety and Care
Contra Costa County Health Order
To enter the business customers 12 and older must show photo ID and one of the following:
-Proof of full vaccination against Covid-19
-Negative Covid-19 test from the past 3 days
The well-being and safety of all our Guests and Employees is our first priority.
We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines.
Here are the new implemented procedures that we will follow:
- Temperature checks of employees reporting for work.
- Employees will wear masks during their shift.
- Sanitation and safety training completed by all employees.
- In addition to our regular cleaning, we increased the cleaning of all high touch pints throughout the building (ATM machine, token machine, tables, doorknobs, handles, phones, keyboards, touch screens, etc.).
- Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the building.
- Daily disinfectant fogging of the entire building using products that meet criteria for use against the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- Newly installed plexiglass partitions at the skate rack and snack bar.
- New safety and sanitation signs posted throughout the building.
- Masks are required.
- Reduced capacity.
- Social distancing floor markers for the lobby, snack bar, skate rental areas.
We are committed to keeping our guests and our employees safe and healthy, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to the Covid-19 virus.
By purchasing a ticket and entering The Golden Skate, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure to Covid-19.