General Rules of Conduct
- No profane language.
- No chewing gum.
- All food, snacks, drinks must be kept in the snack bar
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building. The only exception is if you have a registered party at The Golden Skate, then you may bring a cake/cupcakes only.
- Skaters must remove skates before leaving the building.
All shoes and unattended clothing should be stored in
lockers or party bins.
- Skating is not allowed outside the building, or in the
- Patrons must enter and exit the rink with shoes.
- No bare feet.
- Socks are required for skate rental.
- No hats or unattached loose clothing may be worn on the skate floor.
- The appropriateness of attire is at the discretion of rink management. Those wearing inappropriate attire may be asked to leave.
- No stopping or congregating on the rink floor.
- No tagging, pushing or general roughhousing.
- No speed-skating except during announced special skates.
(Speed skating: when a skater consistently passes the
majority of skaters on the floor.)
- No reckless or careless skating, or weaving in and out.
- No sitting on, stopping along, or jumping over the purple
- No food or drinks of any type on the floor. This includes
on or near the wall.
- No spinning, jumping or stunt skating on the floor,
except for special times or events.
- Skaters may not carry any other person while skating.
Our goal is to make skating at the Golden Skate a safe and happy experience for all our patrons.
These guidelines are for your safety. We appreciate your cooperation and hope these guidelines
make your visit here more enjoyable.
Because of the normal risk of maintaining balance on skates and the probability of occasional contact between skaters, accidents can and do happen. You must voluntarily assume the risk of injury when you skate.